Interested in having us host a fundraiser for your non-profit organization at The People’s Pint? Great! We’d be happy to help! Generally we hold fundraisers on Wednesday or Thursday nights. We ask that staff/volunteers from your organization be responsible for the following:
- Staffing a table from 4:00 – 9:00
- Bringing promotional materials to share with the public
- Organizing a raffle or something similar to raise funds and engage our customers
We will help promote the event, but the rest is up to you! The more that you can do to make this event attractive to our customers the more effective the fundraiser will be. That means lots of great raffle prizes, a clear message and promoting the event to your community and the general public.
Please note that The People’s Pint has an annual budget for organizing events, donating goods, gift certificates or money to support organizations and causes. We will consider hosting a fundraiser if your group or event meets at least two of the following criteria:
- Locally based (Franklin County)
- Deals with food issues such as hunger or community health
- Supports local educational institutions or programs
- Energy and transportation alternatives such as bicycling
- Environmental protection and sustainable agriculture
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch soon!